1. Choose a plain whole greek yogurt & blend with a handful of fresh spinach
2. You can pipe it out or use a tsp like I did
4. Serve or transfer to a storage bag
1. Here I’m using spinach, but you can mix in so many different foods – a few of Ruby’s favorites: sweet potato, berries, and peanut butter
2. The best way to avoid choking is to let the yogurt bites thaw out for about 3 minutes before serving so they soften a smidge
3. I make them about the size of a dime
4. You can store leftovers in the freezer for up to a month!