* 3 large bananas, ripe
* ¾ tsp sea salt
* 1 cup light brown sugar
* ½ cup sunflower oil (or grapeseed)
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
* ¼ cup plain greek yogurt (I used @siggis)
* 2 large eggs
* 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
* ⅔ heaped cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 2-3 tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread, to swirl
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Smash the bananas. Stir them with the salt, cinnamon, sugar, oil, vanilla, Greek yogurt and eggs.
- Whisk in the flour, hazelnuts and baking soda. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Warm the chocolate hazelnut spread in the microwave and drop it in spoonfuls onto the batter. With an offset spatula, swirl it in.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.