Nothing is better than:
• one sheet pan meals/snacks
• little clean up
• fun and easy snacks for adults + kids
• anything s’mores
I have quite the collection of s’mores recipes on my page – but this one might take the cake bc it’s just SO EASY.
What you need:
1. graham crackers (I use @annieshomegrown )
2. chocolate morsels (I use @hukitchen )
3. mini marshmallows (I use @mydandies )
Lay out your graham crackers onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. No need to break them – the weight of the melted chocolate perfectly cracks them into squares. Pop into the oven at 350f for about 5ish minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly with spatula. Sprinkle on your mini marshmallows and pop into the oven under broil until golden brown. Remove and pull off perfect squares – enjoy!