Made with just four simple ingredients, these nutritious Cottage Cheese Pancakes are a healthy breakfast you can make in under 10 minutes. They’re loaded with protein and healthy fats—and are also fluffy and delicious.
1. Add the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
2. Cook the pancake batter in a warmed nonstick skillet in butter
3. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Warm briefly before serving. You can also store them stacked between pieces of parchment paper in a freezer bag. Reheat in 15 second increments in the microwave to warm up
1. I introduced dairy and eggs before making recipes with these ingredients
2. Try using ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese for another variation
3. Serve topped with applesauce, apple butter, jam, or warmed frozen fruit like blueberries
4. I make them about the size of her hand or bigger