• 1 + 1/2 cup chocolate chips
• 1 + 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• 5 cups Chex cereal
• 1 cup pretzels
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 1 cup red + green M&Ms
• 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a large bowl, combine rice Chex cereal and pretzel pieces. Next melt peanut butter and chocolate together, either on the stovetop or in the microwave. If in microwave do 30 minute intervals. Pour peanut butter chocolate mixture over cereal/pretzel mixture and stir to combine. Chill in the refrigerator until the mixture just barely begins to set (about 30 minutes).
2. Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and sprinkle the powdered sugar on top, slowing folding and incorporating it until it’s evenly distributed.
3. Now add the M&Ms, peanut butter cups and walnuts! Stir to combine.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve, store in an airtight container at room temperature for 5-7 days, or package up as gifts! Enjoy