- ½ cup organic pumpkin puree
- 4 large pasture-raised eggs, whisked
- ⅔ cup milk, whatever you drink
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- thick-cut bread, I used Brioche
- oil or cooking spray for greasing the pan
-Makes about 12-
- Add all the ingredients (except the bread) to a shallow dish. Whisk until smooth.
- Oil and heat a frying pan to low-medium heat.
- Dunk a piece of bread in the French toast mixture, covering each side. Shake off any excess batter.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with whatever you like and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast