Loaded Garden Pearl Couscous
- 1 cup pearl couscous, cook according to packaging
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- roughly 3 smaller tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 bag (5oz) cheese curds
- 2.5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- Cook pearled couscous according to the package. Let cool and set aside.
- Chop all veggies + drain/rinse corn and chickpeas.
- Combine all ingredients into a large serving bowl.
- Finish off with cheese curds and homemade dressing! You always could just add your favorite dressing.
- Category: Lunch, Dinner