Fall Fruit Nachos:
- 1 bag @mariaandricardos Keto Almond Flour Sea Salt tortillas
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 large pear, chopped Bundle of grapes, halved
Nacho Cream Cheese Drizzle:
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cut your tortillas into quarters. Lay on a baking sheet, spray with coconut oil and sprinkle with sugar + cinnamon.
- Pop into a preheated oven (350ºF) for about 10-15 minutes or until chips look golden brown.
- Transfer chips to plate and top with fresh chopped fruit.
- Lastly drizzle on your fall cream cheese drizzle and enjoy!
- Category: Desserts