The perfect summer salad or side dish. Loaded with fresh flavor!
1 bunch of red radishes, about 1 1/2 cups finely chopped
1/2 bunch of parsley, about 1/2 cup finely chopped
1 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt + pepper to taste
- Wash the radishes and remove the stems and any long roots. Finely cube the radishes into tiny pieces.
- Finely mince the parsley.
- Place the cubed radishes and minced parsley in a small salad bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss gently.
- Add the olive oil and toss again.
- Taste the salad and serve as a side! Great to soak overnight and serve the next day also!