- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup flour
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 3 large eggs
- black pepper
- 1/4–1/2 cup avocado oil
- Line a plate with paper towels and set aside.
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl and gently mix.
- Beat eggs in a second shallow bowl.
- Add Rice Krispies to a third shallow bowl.
- Set up an assembly line and dunk the chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Transfer to the beaten egg and turn to coat. You want the flour to be covered in eggs. Allow the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chicken in the cereal and coat it evenly.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet or a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- In batches, cook the chicken until golden brown – about 4-6 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
- Category: Dinner