- 1 jar @bertolli_us Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce, plus more for dipping!
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the 2 sheets of puff pastry into smooth, equal rectangles.
- Brush the tomato sauce over the top of one of the puff pastry sheets, leaving space around the edges.
- Sprinkle evenly with the shredded mozzarella.
- Top with the other sheet of puff pastry.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg yolk. Brush over the top of the puff pastry.
- Evenly top with the oregano, garlic powder, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Finally, cut the sheet lengthwise into 9 equal long strips, then crosswise twice to cut the strips into thirds to make 27 small sticks.
- Twist each stick gently while holding the two sheets together and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with additional @bertolli_us sauce for dipping and enjoy!