Satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious and healthy mango and pistachio honey bark recipe. Made with just a few simple ingredients, it’s a tasty treat that’s perfect for any time of day!
- chocolate chips, about 1/2 a bag depending on how much bark you want
- pretzels, to cover your chocolate surface
- honey, to drizzle
- chopped mango
- crushed pistachios
- additional honey, for drizzle garnish
- Melt down your chocolate chips and spread the melted chocolate out using a spatula into a thick layer on parchment paper.
- Add your pretzels, mangos, crushed pistachios, and honey.
- Place into the freezer, and after at least 2 hours, crack into your bark pieces.
- Serve with an additional drizzle of honey and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: dessert