- 2 medium carrots, peeled & chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup orzo, rinsed
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt + pepper to taste
- Chop carrots, celery, and onion and toss into a medium pot over medium heat with the butter + oil. Let cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, seasoning, and flour – stir.
- Slowly add in the chicken broth followed by the orzo and chicken. Let cool down for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, salt + pepper, and serve!
- Category: Lunch, Dinner