Sweet potatoes are one of Ruby’s favorite foods! We started with whole, thick, baked slices for her to explore then moved to a purée and now we’re onto fritters! These are so simple to make ahead, fried or baked – they make the perfect finger food. Sweet and soft on the inside, and slightly crispy on the outside.
Ingredients you need:
* Sweet potatoes – mashed or shredded
* Egg – as a binding agent
* Flour – helps the fritters to hold together better
* Salt and spices – optional for flavor
1. Variations: change the flavors!
2. Make it gluten free or grain free
3. Store leftovers 3-4 days (covered) or freeze for up to 3 months (covered)