Vegan Blueberry Streusel Cookies
Vegan Blueberry Steusel Cookies
- 1 box Blueberry muffin mix I used Krusteaz
- 3/4 cup rolled oats I used Bobs Red Mill
- 1/3 + 2 tbsp cup coconut oil Author used canola/vegetable
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar Author used brown sugar
- 1/2 large Banana, mashed Author used 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup Monk fruit powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-4 tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat oven 375F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, bring together muffin mix, oats, coconut sugar, oil, banana and milk. Stir until fully combined – the dough will be hard to bring together. It’s supposed to be that way! If you need to, use your hands.
- Drain the blueberries (from the muffin mix box) and lightly fold them into the dough
- Transfer large cookie balls using a tbsp size cookie scoop onto baking sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Remove and while cooling make the glaze. Whisk until completely smooth – drizzle on top of cookies and lastly add lemon zest!
- Serve immediately or store in air tight container in the fridge
Get new recipes delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”false” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”5″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”18″ custom_spacing=”1″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]