PSL Rice Krispies
Fall themed Rice Krispies. The perfect crunch and smooth frosting combination.
- 2 bags My Dandies pumpkin flavored marshmallows
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- vanilla frosting I used Simple Mills
- cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- line 8×8 dish with parchment paper – set aside
- Melt marshmallows + coconut oil in one pan. Once fully melted scoop into a bowl and gently fold in the Rice Krispies
- Transfer to square dish and pop into the fridge for about 30 minutes
- Remove and frost with vanilla frosting – lastly sprinkle cinnamon across the top (or you could use pumpkin spice)
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]