Cinnamon Roll Creamy Cashew Icing
vegan icing for cinnamon rolls
- 1 + 1/2 cup raw cashews: soaked, rinsed, and drained
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1-2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Add everything to a high-speed blender. Blend for about a minute at a time until the frosting is super smooth and creamy.
- Periodically stop the blender and scrape down the sides as needed. Add water, if needed, to help along the blending process.
- The frosting will need to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Stir/whisk it often to keep it smooth.
- Store the cashew frosting in a covered container in the fridge until you're ready to use it.
- Keeps for about a week or so!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]