Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites are the perfect snacking food! Soft buttery pretzel bites coated with cinnamon sugar and can be paired with your favorite dipping sauce.
This Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bite recipe is extremely easy and so fun to make with kids. Skip the food court liens by making your own Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites to enjoy at home.
The part that takes the longest is letting the dough rise, which will take about an hour. The pretzel dough just needs to sit lightly covered in a large bowl in a warm place for about an hour, and once the yeast has done its work, the fun begins. While you wait, throw on some tunes or whatever gets you into the baking spirt!
Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzel Bites
- 1.5 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 + 1/4 cup tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 + 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking soda
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- In a cuisine art mixer, combine water and sugaradd yeast and let sit 10 minutes until foamy
- Add in the flour and salt + the dough hook. Before turning it on make sure to stir the dough with a spoon to get it started!
- Turn the mixer on medium, beat fir about 5 minutes until the dough is pulling from the sides of the bowltake the dough hook off and remove the dough.
- Coat the bowl with oil and place the dough back in and cover it with plastic wrap + a damp kitchen towel for 1 hour in a warm place.
- You want the dough to double in size!Preheat oven 450F and line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Cut away 1/4 cup sized balls of dough, roll them into thin logs and cut 1” pieces and place them onto baking sheets
- Once you’ve cut all the pretzel dough into small pieces, bring a large pot of water to a boilSlowly add the baking soda (I say slowly because it will react!) Reduce the heat to medium-low and in small batches cook the pretzel bites for 1 minute – flipping halfway through
- Remove pretzels from the pot and line them up on the baking sheets Bake them for 11ish minutes, or until golden brown!
- To coat them let the pretzels cool and them toss them in melted butter then coconut sugar and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.