Nothing beats s’mores in my book! These are so easy to whip up for kids or have as a late night snack for yourself. Simple and delicious is KEY to my recipes and thats exactly what these Mini S’more bites are. If you bring them camping they will most definitely be the star of the show. Did I mention they are vegan and refined sugar free? OH and no baking involved, we love that.
This recipe is made vegan and gluten free. You can manipulate it to your diet! I wanted to try out using my new mini muffin pan with this recipe but if you want to make them larger go ahead! Just make sure to adjust the filling accordingly. I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
Mini S’more Cups
- 1 bag chocolate chips I use vegan
- graham crackers I use gluten free
- large marshmallows, halved I use vegan
- sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Melt chocolate over medium heat on stove-top
- Once full melted, pour half the chocolate mixture into a mini muffin pan filling each pocket about 1/4
- Next, you need to halve your large marshmallows (if youre using mini marshmallows don’t halve them) and break the graham crackers into small squares to fit into each mini muffin pocket
- Place a tiny square of graham cracker into each mini muffin pocket followed by a halved marshmallow – both lightly pushed into the chocolate
- Pop into the freezer for 10 minutes
- Remove and add the rest of the chocolate to the tops. It should completely cover the graham cracker and marshmallow middle.
- Pop back into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove and eat right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.