Homemade 6-Ingredient Peppermint Patties
you know the classic York peppermint patties? These are better
- 1 + 1/2 cup coconut shreds add in more if need be
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add the coconut shreds, milk, oil, syrup and peppermint to blender (or food processor) and blend until ingredients are fully combined (be patient – you’ll have to stop and stir it a few times)
- Form patties by using a cookie scoop
- Add to baking sheet then place into the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Melt chocolate over stove-top (or microwave)
- Remove patties from fridge and shape into the perfect pattie if need be – then dip into chocolate until fully covered
- Place them back onto baking tray and allow to sit in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- remove and drizzle with more chocolate- enjoy!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]