great as a snack, appetizer or side!
- 1 bag small potatoes or 3 medium
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup oregano
- 2 tbsp thyme, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt + pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and slice with mandolin
- Add slices to bowl and toss in butter, spices, and cheeses
- Stack into muffin pockets, cover with foil and pop into the oven at 400F for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven + remove foil and place back into the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until crispy brown
- Once done serve right away – enjoy!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]