Quinoa Fried Rice
Fried rice but make it quinoa style. You will never know the difference!
- 2 tbsp butter, divided
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt + pepper to taste
- 4 cups quinoa
- 1/3 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp liquid coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Cook quinoa on the side. While waiting for it to full cook through heat 1/2 tbsp butter in large skillet over medium-heat.
- Scramble eggs, remove and set aside
- Add another 1/2 tbsp butter to same skillet and toss in the carrots, onion, garlic, peas, salt + pepper. Sauté until soft – about 7 minutes
- add the last of your butter – once melted transfer in the cooked quinoa
- Add in the green onions, liquid aminos, and toasted sesame oil
- Stir and enjoy!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]