Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
homemade fries always taste better than fast-food fries in my opinion – especially these ones!
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt + pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped
- plain greek yogurt
- bbq sauce
- hot sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- preheat oven 450F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss fries in olive oil and seasonings.
- Spread out on the sheet so they’re not touching
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes depending on the size – flip halfway through!
- Once done, remove and serve immediately
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]