Roasted Rosemary Smashed Potatoes
bite sized potatoes with so much flavor!
- 1 bag small potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Pink salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- Ranch Dressing for dipping or to drizzle I used Primal Kitchen
- Preheat oven 400
- Boil small potatoes in a large pot of water (with salt) for about 20 minutes
- Remove, drain and place on baking sheet
- Press down lightly with potato masher – DO NOT press too hard or it will flatten completely. You want to push just enough so the edges crack and the butter/oil/seasonings can seep in.
- Once all potatoes are smashed – brush with the oil, butter and lastly season
- Pop into the oven for 20 minutes – FLIP – then pop back in for another 10 minutes.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.