Apple Bread Batter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 + 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar + cinnamon mixture
- optional frosting: 4oz cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and splash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350f.
- Mix batter ingredients and transfer to greased loaf pan.
- Layer in your sliced apples, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for about 40-50 minutes or whenever the loaf turns golden brown and toothpick comes out clean!
- Remove, let cool and drizzle with frosting if desired. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert