Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Whoopie pies made dairy-free!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups chilled pumpkin purée
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cocowhip for filling
- Preheat oven 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In two large bowls mix together dry and wet ingredients separately then bring together. Mix until fully combined! *I used my kitchen aid*
- Use a cookie scoop with a 1.5-2 tbsp capacity to drop dough onto prepared baking sheet about an inch apart.
- Bake one cookie sheet at a time (on the middle rack) for 12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Remove and let cool completely before adding your Cocowhip™️ to the center! Enjoy!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]