Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
pop in your mouth healthier cookie dough bites!
- 1/3 cup peanut butter or any nut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- dark chocolate bar or gems for coating
- Whisk together wet ingredients in large bowl
- Add dry ingredients, then use cookie scoop to form bite-sized balls (about 1-inch big). Lay on parchment paper.
- Once all rolled out, set in freezer for 30 minutes
- Melt chocolate, then using two forks, roll each cookie dough bite in chocolate. Let excess drip off, place on parchment paper
- You can also leave some uncovered without chocolate to eat on their own, or drizzle instead of cover entirely
- Immediately put back in freezer to harden for 30 minutes then enjoy! Store in airtight container in freezer
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]