Mini Apple Pecan Pies
one of my favorite recipes!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 2 sticks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3-4 apples, chopped into small cubes
- 1/3 cup candied pecans, chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven 350F and spray mini muffin pan
- For the crust: Use hand mixer to beat the brown sugar and butter together. Then add the flour and salt until well combined.
- Take one tablespoon of dough and transfer to mini muffin pocket – I use the back end of the tablespoon to press the crust into shape.
- For the filling: chop apples and pecans then toss into a pan oven low medium heat with the rest of the ingredients – add in 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder to give it a thicker consistency. Transfer 1 tbsp of filling into each cup.
- Pop into the oven for 15 minutes! Enjoy!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]