Hot Cocoa Rice Krispies
Rice Krispies with a holiday twist
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix
- white chocolate chips or frosting for topping
- Pour Rice Krispies into large brown
- Melt marshmallows over low-heat with coconut oil – once melted add in the hot cocoa mix
- Once fully incorporated fold into the Rice Krispies
- Transfer to 8×8 dish and top with melted white chocolate or vanilla frosting
- Sprinkle with more cocoa and serve immediately or store in air-tight container in the fridge
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”true” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]