Crispy Cauliflower Wings
Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
A great game night wingalternative
- 1 head cauliflower About 5 cups
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 cups Trader Joes organic bread crumbs or panko
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets
- In a large bowl, add water, flour, garlic powder and salt. Whisk until fully combined.
- Place breadcrumbs in another bowl and set it next to the batter bowl (place your air fryer basket nearby as well)
- add cauliflower to the bowl with the wet batter, remove and tap excess batter off and lastly roll into the breadcrumbs
- Place in air fryer basket so they are not touching – you’ll likely have to do this a few times depending on the size of your air fryer
- Let cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 400F
- Remove and toss in your favorite buffalo sauce
- Place back in the air fryer for 10 more minutes or until nice and crispy
- Serve as is or toss them in more sauce. Enjoy!
Dreams can come true. Reach for the stars, my girl! Denny Pate Wieche
I loved your blog.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…
What an amazing journey! Life is full of hiccups and this is just one of them. Good luck on your…
Get new recipes delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”false” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”5″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”18″ custom_spacing=”1″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]