Easy Homemade Cashew Milk
perfect for coffees, matches and everything in-between.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and rinsed
- 6 cups filtered water you can adjust this depending on your taste
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch pink salt
- Soak your cashews in water overnight in the fridge (to remove the toxins)
- The next morning remove the cashews from the fridge: drain + rinse
- Add them to the blender with 6 fresh cups of filtered water + dates, cinnamon and salt
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes
- Strain through nut bag over large bowl until all liquid has seeped out
- Transfer to large glass container with a lid to store in the fridge for up to 4/5 days
Get new recipes delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”false” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”5″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”18″ custom_spacing=”1″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]