Creamy Stroganoff Pasta
Beef(less) Stroganoff Pasta
My take on beef stroganoff without the beef
- 1 box pasta I used Banza chickpea shells
- 3 tbsp Butter or grass fed ghee
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour sub in gluten free all-purpose flour if need be
- 1 cup bone broth I used Bonafide Provision
- 2 cups organic beef broth
- 1 cup organic peas
- salt+pepper to taste be generous
- Mushrooms I suggest adding in sauteed mushrooms! I didn’t have any on hand but it would pair perfectly
- Cook pasta according to the back of the package and set aside
- Melt butter in skillet – whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute
- Gradually whisk in stock – constantly whisking until slightly thickened (this will take anywhere between 5-10 minutes)Feel free to use all beef broth if you don’t have bone broth on hand. I just love sneaking in bone broth where I can!
- Once at your desired thickness, add in pasta, cooked peas and sautéed mushrooms.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Get new recipes delivered directly to your inbox.
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”false” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”5″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”18″ custom_spacing=”1″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-background-color has-background has-primary-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]