Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Easter Egg Filling
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- splash vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 bar of chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- whisk together all wet ingredients and then fold in the coconut flour
- Once fully combined, form your egg shape, place on parchment paper and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes
- While waiting melt your chocolate over stove-top (low heat) with coconut oil
- Dunk each pb egg into the chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off then place back on parchment paper and freeze for another 15 minutes
- Remove and drizzle with leftover chocolate or whatever other edible decor you like and that’s it!
- Store in the fridge in an air-right container for up to 2 weeks or in the fridge for a few months! Enjoy.