Gluten Free Fluffernutter Butter Cookies
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Filling: Filling: Classic fluff
- Preheat oven 350f and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl mix together all ingredients until thoroughly combined
- Measure out small balls (I do 1 tsp per ball), push together gently and repeat until dough is gone
- Press down gently with fork to form criss-cross pattern on top
- Pop into the oven for about 10 minutes and let completely cool before spreading on the fluff!