New Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies🍪 perfect to store in the fridge for a grab-and-go breakfast or sweet treat after dinner
Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 banana, mashed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 dark chocolate bar, chopped
- sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, mashed banana, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the rolled oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well-combined. Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Scoop the dough out using a cookie scoop. Set in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until some edges are slightly browned. Allow to cool before serving and enjoying!