Because so many of you have never heard of Beer Bread (!!!) Here’s my recipe🍺make it, you won’t regret it💥
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar can be reduced to as little as 2 tablespoons
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz beer – 1 bottle
- 8 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter and set aside to cool. Slice remaining butter into 6 to 8 pieces and set aside.
- Whisk together all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add beer and stir just until almost combined. Add melted butter and stir to combine.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and top with slices of butter.
- Bake for 50 to 65 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Brush with additional melted butter if desired.
- Let cool in loaf pan for 15 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Serve with butter and honey if desired. Or top with honey!