Easy and healthy snack!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter + an additional 2 tbsp
- ½ cup honey
- 1-2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients until fully combined
- Press mixture down into an 8×8 dish lined with parchment paper
- Next melt your chocolate and coconut oil over stove top
- pour over top the Rice Krispie base and spread evenly
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt and let freeze for at least 30 minutes before cutting.