You have been warned: this puppy chow is addicting! It’s the ultimate Christmas snack with the perfect blend of sweet and savory. It’s loaded with chocolate flavor + is perfect for feeding a crowd.
Holiday Puppy Chow
- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup cocoa powder or hot cocoa mix
- 1 bag Christmas M&M's (12 ounce bag)
- 2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- Place the cereal in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave the chocolate mixture for 30 second intervals until melted; stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal and use a spatula to gently toss the cereal in the chocolate until completely coated.
- Place the brownie mix inside a resealable gallon sized plastic bag. Add the chocolate coated cereal. Seal, then shake until cereal is coated in the brownie mix.
- Spread the cereal out in a single layer on a sheet of parchment paper; cool completely until dry.
- Combine the cereal, M&M's, peanut butter cups and pretzel twists, then serve.