Chai Spice Brownies☁️ the texture and flavor of these are absolutely perfect – run to go make! Also so easy…we love easy recipes around here✨
Chai Spice Brownies
The texture and flavor of these are aboslutely perfect – run and go make!
- 7 oz bittersweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together. I melt the chocolate morsels & butter on stove-top over medium heat.
- Mix together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla together. Add to the chocolate mixture and beat well. Add in the flour, salt, and spices and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan and bake for 30 – 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then cut into bars and sprinkle with powdered sugar